Fashion

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: JURLIQUE SOOTHING CLEANSING LOTION

Here's an initial review on JURLIQUE SOOTHING CLEANSING LOTION

PRICE: AROUND 58SGD (APPROXIMATELY 1900PHP+)
PLACE BOUGHT: CHANGI AIRPORT, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: JURLIQUE, GREENBELT 5; SEPHORA ONLINE

THE VERDICT:

I've always relied on Ponds Cold Cream to remove my make- up before I cleanse my face. But what I don't like Ponds' is the oily and hard to rinse- off grease that it leaves on my face.

Mom gave this to me as a present from one of her recent trips to Singapore. Jurlique's face cleanser is her HG for facial wash.

Let's now review the product.

I like how convenient this is. It comes in a pump bottle, so I don't have to scoop out gunk from a jar, like what I do to use my Ponds CC. It's unhygienic and messy.

Jurlique is an organic Skin care brand. Proudly Australian- made, proudly chemical and preservative- free.

This liquid cleanser smells like lavender and peppercorn. Since it's water- based, it wipes off and rinses off easily. I like the cooling effect that it gives my face after using it. It Makes my face feel refreshed and clean. This is also cost- efficient, because the watery texture makes this product spreadable, making a little amount go a long way.

However, Jurlique will cost you a hefty premium. And I doubt if I can keep on spending too much on skin care products. I would love to have this again, but I wouldn't make it a staple in my dresser. It's a good product. But unfortunately, it's too pricey here in the Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion