Fashion

Saturday, May 2, 2009

THE CHEAP THRILLER'S ADVENTURE: KILLER SHOES

When it comes to quality and fabulous but CHEAP shoes, go to People are People. But if you're looking for tons of nice shoes that's always on a crazy sale, go to People are People Glorietta 4. I dropped by today around 7pm after an audition and checked the shoes on sale. I also needed a pair of heels that I could use in the future and for a pink party I had a while ago. I found this fab wedge and bought it for 499php only. It was once 1200php. Ain't it a VERY good bargain eh? I also liked the gold heels and the gray patent heels. Too bad, I'm kinda' short on the budget but I'm glad I bought this lovely pair. Best part is, they have my size. It fits snuggly and looks very nice.

I'll really make it a point to drop by People are People Glorietta 4 on my birthday.

They have this rack that goes on sale forever. Fabulous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion