Fashion

Monday, May 4, 2009

OVER BOOKED IN FULLY BOOKED!


I had my usual weekend stroll on Labor day last Friday in malls and anywhere my feet takes me. I went to Fully Booked The Fort High Street with my mom. We spent the day together because she celebrated her birthday the next day. We went to Fully Booked to buy a business card holder. I went to the Drama/Poetry/Play section and drooled over the theatre books that I wanna buy and will buy in the future. I'm also a frequent visitor of the Classics section. I saw Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov and The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera. Lolita's price dropped from 899- 549 and Kundera's book from 670- 249. Without any second thoughts, I grabbed Lolita and my mom paid for it and I paid for the Kundera book.
End of the story, I went home, very happy. At last, new books to finish, new worlds to discover. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion