Fashion

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK (LEGENDARY FEMME) RAQUEL WELCH COLLECTION

Here's an initial review on MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK (LEGENDARY FEMME) RAQUEL WELCH COLLECTION

PRICE: ?
PLACE BOUGHT: GOT THIS FROM A SWAP WITH SIS ENKYBABY (GIRLTALK)
OTHER LOCATIONS: LIMITED EDITION, ALTHOUGH IT MAY COME OUT AS A REPROMOTE IN OTHER COLLECTIONS


THE VERDICT:

I have no idea from what collection this lipstick is from so from a thorough researching, I found out that this is from the Raquel Welch collection by MAC, which was released in 2007. The lipstick tube is simple, yet the tiger print inside made the overall packaging sophisticated.

Legendary Femme is a warm coral shade. Ze shade is gorgeous! It's in the Lustre variant yet it's quite pigmented. So far, this is the most pigmented Lustre lipstick from MAC that I have ever tried. It's silky and it gives your lips a gorgeous shine.

I am sooo in love with the color. It gives your lips a nice coral hue, which doesn't look unnatural. In fact, it can pass off as an MLBB! :)

And look who's staring at me while I was taking pictures. BARRACK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion