Fashion

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A NYX DISCOVERY :)

Well, I might be too late for this discovery but I just find this amusing.

 AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU! 


Here's how to make the most out of your NYX Round Lipsticks.


So these are my NYX Round Lippies in Iced Honey and Pumpkin Pie.

And they have this clear round pot at the bottom of the lipstick tube. It has this gunk inside, which gives you an idea of the shade of the lipstick.


I was amused at the fact that I can actually detach this from the tube!

YAY! Could these be secret lip glosses encased in the pot???


I dipped my finger in the pot. To my surprise, the gunk felt gel- ish. I thought that the lip glosses have expired already.


So when I took out the whole gunk from the pot, it is indeed, a toy gel. Not lipgloss.

Oh well. So much for my new discovery. But hey, it's good to play with if you're at home and you'd rather do anything but stare at the ceiling. :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion