Fashion

Monday, February 22, 2010

ACCUMULATED HAULS+I'M GONNA BE BACK SOON

Yes, I'm bound to be back in a few days. I have been typing a lot of entries and they're in my draft posts.

But for now, here's a low- down of what I have accumulated in the past two weeks. :)

First up, here's my haul from Beauty Bar.

Victoria vogue oil- resistant contouring wedges and andrea natural hair false eyelashes

A very nice picture frame from my room, courtesy of mom. She bought this in her Cebu trip. 

Cash and Carry Hauls: white puffed sleeve tee; t- shirt bra; red multi- purpose scarf

My favorite earrings as of the moment. :)

Sm department store haul 1: betty boyfriend shirt dress (this is what I wore on valentine's with hubby) :)

SM Department store hauls 2: WWW Faux pearl drop earrings; WWW pearl strand bracelet; karutora pearl studs; sm hair ponytailers pack x 2

SM Watson's hauls: James Cooper matte loose powder; amie beauty barette hair curlers pack; city lady by president pack of 3 white socks; white rain pearberry maximum hold hairspray; loofah; bench fix hairgel; biolink vco intensive moisture lotion; amie beauty nail nipper

pcx: maybelline the magnum volum express mascara.


TONS OF REVIEWS AHEAD! BE BACK SOON! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion