Fashion

Saturday, February 6, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GENOMER BY CI- LABO LOOSE FACE POWDER IN 9H2

Here's an initial review on GENOMER BY CI- LABO LOOSE FACE POWDER IN 9H2

PRICE: GIVEN AS A GIFT
PLACE BOUGHT: JAPAN
OTHER LOCATIONS ?

So this is my tita's pasalubong for me. She actually knows that I love make- up so much so she bought me this one.

According to my mom, this brand is quite expensive. It's like Japan's version of Sisley or La Mer. My tita gave mom a Fac- I loose powder and Dr. Ci- Labo foundation.

Actually, I don't really know these brands. They're very new to me. But it's quite exciting to try make- up that I've never heard of before (except those sold in cheap stalls).

I can't find any links on the net that talks about Genomer but ci-labo.com keeps on coming out. Probably this is a product by Ci-Labo. I've seen a picture of Genomer's anti- aging line which targets high- income consumers so indeed, this is a very expensive make- up.

Anyhoo, mom said that the loose face powder is approximately 5k when converted to Pesos. 0.0

So let's now go to the actual product. So what do you expect with loose powders? They're in fat jars and they eat too much space. It is innate and essential nature of loose face powders so I have no qualms about it.

Shade is 9h2 if I'm not mistaken.

The texture of the powder is finely milled. It feels starchy, which is a quality of translucent powders. And the color pay- off of this one is 2 shades lighter than my skintone.

It comes with a powder puff. I actually don't find puffs helpful in applying loose powders because it gets concentrated on one facial area, as opposed to using a brush which helps the powder be distributed evenly to the face.

Here's the powder on my face. I actually thought that this would be too light on my face but it just disappeared into nothingness! So I pretty much assume that this is a translucent powder. It is unscented and it glided like feather on my skin without the nasty starchy feeling.

It lasted for half a day on my face without the need to retouch. And for some weird and unexplainable reason, my face weren't too oily during the whole day even if I think that the powder has worn off already. Could it be possible that it really keeps oil at bay?

This is my current love as of the moment. Good thing I've a few pressed powders to use and alternate with this because I'll use Genomer too quickly because I like it so much! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion