Fashion

Saturday, March 13, 2010

END OF THE WEEK'S HAULS

Shopping time. :)

I was leaning towards buying make- up for myself today but ended up buying clothes. Besides, I've acquired too much make- up again lately. There's always next week, month, but definitely not year because I'm such a make- up aficionado!

Some National Bookstore hauls for school.

Some Healthy Options haul. I'm slowly going back to my diet.

I just fell in love with Dorothy Perkins' Regular Skinny Fit jeans. It's jeans with the texture and fit of leggings! Dayum...the perfect jeans for me. And the color is black! The reason why I seldom wear jeans is because they make my legs feel too warmed up. And besides, the texture of jeans and denims are too rough and heavy for me.

The violet tank top is 345php only. I liked the color so much. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion