Fashion

Saturday, March 13, 2010

PRODUCT: SPOTLIGHT: LUMIERE DUO FIBER OPTIC BRUSH

Here's an initial review on LUMIERE DUO FIBER BRUSH


PRICE: GOT IT FROM A SWAP

PLACE BOUGHT: GIRLTALK

OTHER LOCATIONS: PRE- BUY; DIRECT SELLERS; EBAY.PH


THE VERDICT:


Ms. Dainty of Girltalk purchased my Genomer Loose Powder. The selling price is 1200php. But she gave this brush as part of the payment. She told me that she bought this just because of the stippling brush hype but ended up not using it.


Finally, I have a stippling brush. Translucent powders are better off applied with Stippling brushes. Regular brushes make translucent powders give your face a tinge of color because the coarse hairs get way too much powder.


So here's a top view of the stippling brush. Lumiere's duo fiber brush is made of synthetic taklon and nylon. It's the good kind of synthetic because it imitates natural hairs at a cheaper cost for the manufacturer and buyer.

The stippling brush has two hair type entities. The traditional one, which is the black at the bottom, and the elongated fine white hairs that are precisely cut to a flat top finish to help deliver an air brushed effect. The traditional brush provides a base for the fine hairs.


In my usage, it did gave my make- up a more natural look as opposed to using the regular powder brush. I've noticed that my powder appears less thick.


The only con of this is, the stippling brush may have a hard time reaching your under eye and lid areas. You'd have to reach for the traditional powder brush to apply on the areas I've mentioned.


But nevertheless, I love this brush. And I'm glad I got it for free. It's totally worth owning one! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion