Fashion

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAULS FOR THIS WEEK

I can't think of any introduction apart from: HELLO GUYS! HERE ARE MY COLLECTIVE HAULS FOR THIS WEEK! :)
A pack of nuts from Healthy Options courtesy of Mom. This is perfect for the diet that I am in right now. I love her! :)

A Dorothy Perkins haul for today.

It looks a bit worn out 'cos I just bought this to change the Topshop sando that I'm currently wearing. The Topshop sando's straps keeps on falling off of my shoulders and it's irritating me so much! And it's too sheer!

A Linea Italia Haul. :) I've hauled nice Lucky Brand pieces.

Nice halter top. I love the print! It's kinda' sexy so I can imagine hubby telling me: "This is the last time that you're going to wear that". It's kinda' cleavage- revealing, so I have to sew some cloth on the neckline. I'm not going to give this away nor sell this! I love the print so much! :p

A very beautiful skirt! I fell in love with the design. I knew I had to get it. :p

Outfit of the day courtesy of:

TOP: Dorothy Perkins basic sando top
SKIRT: Lucky Brand
BAG: Longchamp Les Pliage Large LH in Navy Blue
FOOTWEAR: Havaianas Top Metallic in Brown
NECKLACE: Juyca Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion