Fashion

Monday, May 31, 2010

HONG KONG AND BF RUINS HAULS FOR THE WEEK

Hello! Long time no blog. Sorry if I've been MIA for last week.

My new play's about to start so I'm getting kinda' busy. In a few weeks, I'll temporarily hibernate from posting 'cos I have to get a few things done as part of my preparation for my play.

I hope you guys can watch!

In the meantime, let me show you some of the hauls I've got locally and from mom's HK trip.

Hauls from Hong Kong.

One of the classic scents that I used to love. And I'm so happy that mom found one in HK's airport! :p

MY FIRST- EVER ARMANI COSMETIC! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS! :)

Souvenir tee from HK. :)

A 150php aeropostale overrun. I need this for my dance rehearsals. :)

Apocalypto DVD. I need to watch this for a current play.

Part of my daily dose. Ever since I've started my lifestyle change, Women's health has been part of my daily reads. :)


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion