Fashion

Monday, May 3, 2010

HAULS FOR THIS WEEK

Hola mi chicas en amigas? Que Tal? :)

Quick post for you guys. Will try to post entries tomorrow until the end of this week so you'll have fresh reads. :)

Here's my Topshop haul. I've been getting a lot of clothes from Topshop lately. And I'm loving the blue sofa- textured low back cut dress I got a week ago because it looked chic and vintage. I'll post some pics here. Hopefully Hubby and I's friend, Rissa, gets to post the Wedding pics soon. :)

And no, I'm not rich just because I've been hauling from Topshop lately. It's because Topshop's on a crazy sale! If my memory serves me right, I think the branches have been on a sale for around a month already!

Sorry for the blurry pic. My beagle's hogging some of the dog food that I've alloted for Dipstick the Labrador, so I just took a quick shot of the dress.

Cute dress from Topshop. I really like the one in color blue but I told myself that I needed the red one so that I can have a variety of colors in my closet. I've too much blue- colored clothes!

My Fully Booked hauls.

Some magazines to keep me entertained during the day. And the booklet with a pic of a bagel is a puzzle booklet which is meant to keep you entertained during trips or breaks. It's really cool! I've been keeping myself from answering it because it might come in handy when I'm bored, waiting for my mom, or during waiting for and riding the MRT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion