Fashion

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BOOTS ICE MUSK BODY SPRAY

Here's an initial review on BOOTS ICE MUSK BODY SPRAY


PRICE: AROUND 10-15 BAHT (?)

PLACE BOUGHT: BOOTS PHARMACY, THAILAND

OTHER LOCATIONS: BOOTS STORES; BOOTS ONLINE


THE VERDICT:


The Body Shop's White Musk is my favorite go- to scent when I was in High school. It's my second most- favorite The Body Shop scent, next to Moonflower, which is now phased out (boo!). 


As I was growing up, I've lost my interest for Musky scents because I started to prefer floral scents than the former.


But it's good that I was able to try a musky scent once again. Boots stuff have great quality and are cheap too.


Ice Musk is your plain ol' musky scent, but with a hint of spice. Generally, it's smells musky, but when it starts to linger and when it finally settles, the spice starts to settle in.


But staying power sucks. So yeah, you can conclude that I'm not purchasing this again. Besides, I don't look forward to using musky scents anymore. It's just good for a temporary change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion