Fashion

Monday, December 14, 2009

BEAUTY FORMULAS: WORKING OUT MY OCC LIP TAR IN TARRED

For today's beauty formulas, I'm trying to make my occ lip tar work.

HOW WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN USED AS A TOP COAT FOR LIPSTICKS?

MAC SLIM SHINE IN NIGHT VIOLETE+ OCC MAKEUP LIP TAR IN TARRED= 
ASH BLACK- VIOLET COLOR

The Black color is intensified and the streaking of the lip tar is completely not visible anymore! I think the lip tar is truly made to be used on top of lipstick
.
As you can see, the deep plum color of Night Violet turned this to a gorgeous ashy black- violet lipstick color. 

I laahvet! I don't know if it's just me but I can see the slight violet glow underneath the black lip tar. :)


**I'll post another pic wearing this on top of red lipstick. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion