Fashion

Sunday, December 13, 2009

LAST WEEK'S HAUL

Schedules' beginning to tighten up so my hauls for last week were just posted now. So expect me to be MIA for the next few days and months. :p

So let's now go to my past hauls :p

I actually had this 3 weeks ago and I keep on forgetting to post this gift from my Tita.

It's a very pretty and convenient pink travel hair dryer with accessories. I've read somewhere that this blower has the tendency to explode due to low standards. Well, I hope it doesn't because it is the main reason why I'm still not using it! :p

And here are yesterday's hauls :)

I've finally emptied my Mixed Berries toner from Kiehl's and I so swear by their lovely toner. So I decided to get the Ultra Facial Toner to pair it up with my Ultra Facial Moisturizer. As always, Kiehl's gave me a generous amount of freebies. :)

This top is from Seventy Seven. I haven't found any interesting clothes while I was scouring the stalls until I spotted this one. I just fell inlove with the beading. It's originally priced at 880php but the kind owner gave it to me at a closing sale price of 750php. :)

And this is from the bazaar as well. it's a nice tee with the vintage "little miss sunshine" van print. The color is forest green and I'm pretty sure this will look good on moi hubby. It's my xmas gift for him. :)

I bought these for my rehearsals. It's a canvass bag where I can put my towels, extra shirts and bottoms, wash kit and shoes. The black stuff inside the plastic bag is...

TADAAA! Dance shoes! Got this from Yvonne's. It's so comfy and it hugs my feet! Now dancing and moving has become easier. Check out my point! :) Hehehehe..


TATA FOR NOW! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion