Fashion

Saturday, December 19, 2009

XMAS HAUL+UPDATE (PICTURE HEAVY)

Hello dearies! Sorry, I've been really busy last week which explains why this post is overloaded with pics and is having a second part! 

These are what I managed to acquire last week.

As you may know. IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! So it's time to buy stuff for people and myself. Well, I bought stuff mostly for others since it's the season of giving. :)

This nail polish came in the mail last Thursday. It's from sis Cherrhys of Girltalk who's having a blowout sale of branded nail polishes. I fell in love with Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in On Stage so I bought it from her stash.

HUBBY JUST TURNED 33 LAST FRIDAY, DEC.18, 2009. :)

And we both did our Xmas shopping, which we didn't get to finish. 

Here are our xmas hauls :p

And here are the first batch of gifts for friends and relatives: Marks and Spencers Food (Organic Lemon and Ginger tea pack and Wheat Bran Crackers), Baby clothes set, Ferrero Rocher for our director.

And here is a cute gift: Ponytailers and hair clips set for our driver's granddaughter

My personal haul 1 for our pictorials: Stockings (White, black, skin tone), Rosanna Pena Mary Jane flats, Mesh blue toilettries bag

And here are my beauty haul gifts: Ever Bilena Advanced two- way powder, three bench daily scents cologne, i desire bench body spritz, white musk travel shower gel and lotion set, fix hair gel

My personal care hauls: coreless toilet paper lot of 2, my fave wet tissues brand, giggles wet tissues 60 pulls; snazaroo clown white make- up and face paint crayons

Just came in last friday. A friend asked me a favor to get herself a brush set. So for cheap yet quality brushes, I turn to Suesh. I actually recommended it to her! :)

It's a Suesh 21- pc. brush set. :) Nice key chain freebie. And it also comes with a pamphlet that instructs you on how to take care of your Suesh brushes. :)

I recently sold off my MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Crosswires because for some weird reason, I started disliking bright coral lippies. Instead of ended up not using the rather lovely lippie, I decided to sell it and thanks Crissy for adopting my MAC Crosswires.

And now, I got myself this Nars Lipstick in Casablanca as replacement. A nice orange lippie. It's soo lovely! :)

And here's a pleasant surprise upon reaching home. Mom has almost forgotten that she has this SAMSONITE BEAUTY CASE in our storage room. It has been there for two years now, according to my mom. But it still looked mint! I was actually planning to buy a small make- up bag that I can bring to small theatre productions. And this just came in at a perfect timing. Yay! :) Love you mom. :)

And I end this post with a picture of my baby, Mr. Barrack. Snooty yet loveable. :)

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? HOW'S YOUR XMAS SHOPPING? :)


XMAS HAUL PART 2 COMING RIGHT UP! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion