Fashion

Sunday, December 20, 2009

XMAS HAULS PART 2

Without further adieu, I present, PART 2. :)

So here's my shopping fotd for today. I used graftobian, mac, ever bilena and nars for this sweet orange look. and my lippie is my new nars casablanca. I've been wearing this for 3 days straight! :)

Baby gifts: the brown dress is for our driver's granddaughter (8 yrs. old) and the pajama set and small blue dress is for my mom's 2-year old inaanak. CUTE STUFF IMO! :)

MAN GIFTS!: Carter brief pack of 3 x 2, Carter tight tees x 2, Faux Affliction shirt

Beauty gifts for relatives: Nichido Final Powder; Nichido Glamour Palette; Fashion21 Eyeshadow and Blush palette; ELF False Eyelashes; Ever Bilena Sponge tip applicators and Sponge; Ever Bilena Powder Foundation; Max Factor False Lashes effect mascara (1 waterproof, for mom; 1 washable, for moi)

Healthy Options groceries: She actually bought some food and these are what I got. Crunchitos cheese snack and 2 bars of Doctor's Sugar- free Chocolate substitute (Milk Chocolate)

Badger Balms--- the blue is my gift for mom, and the green is her gift for herself. Along with her tory burch shoes, liz claiborne sweater, and maine from debenhams longsleeves. haha. :p

And here are mom's gifts for me. I got this in lieu of my Tory Burch lemming. She was planning to get me Tory Burch as her xmas present. Then a thought just occurred to me. It's just a 'capricho', and I don't really need it as of the moment. Besides, it's too tiring to always check if there'll be stocks available and then they'll say yes and when you get there, all the stocks are suddenly sold out. If the Tory Burch craze has waned, I'll prolly go get my pair. At least, I'll have tons of styles to choose from, as compared to now, wherein I have to settle with whatever that's left.

Mom's Christmas present loot: Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder; Laura Mercier Matte Eyeshadow; Max Factor False Eyelash Effect Mascara and Nars Lipstick

OOOH! I'm trying my best to resist opening these packages so I'll be able to open something on Xmas eve!

THAT'S IT FOR MY CRAZY XMAS HAULS!

TIP: It's better to shop on weekdays where people, more or less, will likely flood the malls at around 5 p.m. due to their work schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion