Fashion

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OPI NAIL POLISHES

Here's my initial review on OPI Nail Polishes in Russian Navy and OPI.

PRICE: 250PHP EA.
PLACE BOUGHT: GIRLTALK
OTHER LOCATIONS; RUSTANS

Chocolate Moose is a milk chocolate brown color
Russian Navy is part of the Russian Collection of OPI. It is a dark blue nail polish with slight violet shimmer.


THE VERDICT:

OPI's one of the leading and probably the cheapest high- end brand in the cosmetics world. It has a good range of colors and they have sweet and neat collections! :)

I bought this from girltalk. I got both at such a steal price of 250php considering that OPI is priced at around 390- 400php. Both are used at around 5 times and are practically new.

The bottles are kinda' big so I must say that I got my money's worth thrice. And since I'm in love with anything dark blue, Russian Navy is just perfect. And I also love wearing nude and beige colored nail polishes on my tips so Chocolate Moose is just right.

Swatches of the nail polishes

The texture is very fine. It is not streaky one stroke can already cover one whole nail. The polishes don't chip easily and best part is, they are toluene and formaldehyde free!

Here's my fat foot. Hehehe. I'm wearing Russian Navy for this week. I just love that it makes my feet look fresher and white!

*Whoops! Sorry for the chip on my big toe, I just bumped my big toe on a chair a minute after getting the polish and I forgot to retouch it. :p

I'd probably buy a few more colors but I'm not really sure if I want to buy more since I'm not really a fan of nail polishes. And besides, it's another expensive addiction! :p

*I have another nail polish coming up, which is OPI for Sephora in On Stage. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion