Fashion

Thursday, June 4, 2009

BONGOLIAN IS HEAVEN SENT


I've been lemming for MAC Cremesheen L/s in Lavender Whip after reading the reviews and seeing the wonderful look of it on every girl of every race! I just have to have it! I called MAC Marionnaud, Glorietta and Shangri- La and unfortunately, they have no repurchases of the Creme Team Collection. I called my uncle in the States and asked him to grab me two tubes of Lavender Whip as his birthday gift for me. Apparently, it's already sold out in the MAC stores there. I also asked a friend who is currently on vacation in Las Vegas to buy me two tubes from the Clearance outlet in LV. Much to my dismay, it's already sold out as well.

LAVENDER WHIP IS ALREADY EXTINCT! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SWATCH THIS WONDERFUL LIPSTICK! :'(

I searched the item on ebay and unfortunately, all the international sellers only accept PayPal. Well, I don't have a PayPal account so boohoo. Out of desperation, I messaged all the sellers who have Lavender Whip stocks and pleaded to allow me to pay via Western Union because I have to have the lipstick. All of them declined and said that PayPal is what they recommend. But there's this one guy (or girl?) with the username bongolian, He/She allowed to accept payment via Western Union under the condition that the payment will be sent first (of course!). I was like, OMG, you truly are heaven sent bongolian!

Around in a week or two, I'll be savoring the much- sought after creme team lipstick color of MAC. Imagine the EOTDS, REVIEWS, FOTDS, DUPES, AND MUCH MORE! And above all, the happiness and satisfaction

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's give it up for, Lavender Whip. :)


**A person can never have too much of anything. What matters is if she/he has what she/he really wants, and what matters more is if she's/he's happy. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion