Fashion

Monday, June 1, 2009

FOTD: WELCOME THE RAINY SEASON

I was so excited for today because I'm bound for a rehearsal in CCP for Tanghalang Pilipino's Virgin Labfest 4. Much to my dismay, it was cancelled. But on the brighter side, I get to feed my blogging and net surfing addiction.

My hubby picked me up at my house around 3:30 p.m. and we went to MOA. He's working out in Fitness First and I'm blogging as of the moment.

I'm soo into smokey looks right now. I love the fact that it simply enhances your look by adding drama to your eyes.

The rainy days are starting to make an entrance. Days will be gloomy and pretty flood-y but my face should always remind me and everyone of summer to create a happy mood for me and for everyone as well despite the season. But of course, it should be apt for the rainy season.

HERE'S MY FOTD.

The smokey eyes is the newest addition to my everyday make- up routine. Hope y'all like it! :)

FACE:
CHANEL PRECISION MATTIFYING FLUID
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER WITH SPF 15 (NC30)
STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION (NC42)

CHEEKS:
MAC BLUSHCREME (LAIDBACK)

EYES:
MAC MATTE EYESHADOW (CARBON)
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYE LINER (BLACK)
THE FACE SHOP GREATIST LIQUID EYE LINER (BLACK)
MAYBELLINE VOLUM EXPRESS MASCARA (BLACK)

LIPS:
MAC SATIN LIPSTICK (MALT)

I'm too lazy to pick up my brushes so I applied the shadow on my lids, creating a fading effect upwards using my fingers. The messy effect is kinda' nice. I applied mascara and finished the upper part with TFS's liquid e/l. To finish the whole look, I lined the outer part of my lower lash line only halfway.

The nude lips is reminiscent of the summer look. The tan's natural. That's why my friends would always say that I'm their memory of summer because of my color. The smokey eyes is a great look for fall and the tinge of pink on the cheeks is perfect to keep you looking healthy and pretty despite the cold weather.

HMM...WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE DINNER...AND I'M ABOUT TO HAVE MY HAUL FOR THIS WEEK. YUMMY! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion