Fashion

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FOTD:PINK FOR HAPPINESS+A GLOOMY TUESDAY

I'm bored, had a bad night last night, but still, I'm feeling pretty today, which leads me to this FOTD. LOL! Well, I had a semi- shitty day because I missed my driving lessons because I thought I was supposed to have it at 3pm. Turned out that I'm supposed to have it at 1pm. BUMMER! Good thing, I was able to restore 1 hour of my driving lessons. It's still subject for approval by the managment. If not, my mom's gonna kill me. So I pray for the best.


I was playing with my MAC Pink Poodle Lipglass before I left home so I decided to use it today. It's a gloomy day today because my hubby and I had a fight last night :(, I missed driving class, wore sunscreen then it rained.


I decided to guise the gloominess and perked up my face. The pop of pink color on my face was at least, a reminder to me that Life is still beautiful, and wearing pink can lift up your mood a bit.


So here's Pink for Happiness, my FOTD.


haha..what a fake smile...


FACE:

SHISEIDO FACE AND NECK SUNSCREEN SPF 50

MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION (NC42)

MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER (NC30)


CHEEKS:

MAC MATTE BLUSH IN DESERT ROSE


LIPS:

MAC LIPGLASS IN PINK POODLE


EYES:

AVON SUPERSHOCK MASCARA (BLACK)

EVER BILENA PENCIL EYE LINER (BLACK)



INHALE, EXHALE... TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY..


:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion