Fashion

Thursday, June 4, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYELINER IN BLACK

Let's put this baby on the hot seat.

This is the LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYELINER. I have one in black.



This was given a 4.5 out of 5 by the girls of makeupalley.com. Overall, they love the creamy texture of this eyeliner and the good buildable quality of this cake eyeliner. They say that this has good pigment pay- off and it lasts long so you don't have to worry about raccoon eyes. It also doubles as a black eyeshadow too, just as long as you know the proper ways of blending. If you're a gal who basically swears by smokey eye looks and black eyeliner, then this is a must- have in your stash.



THE VERDICT:

I circled my finger on the pot thrice and this shows you how thick this eyeliner is. It's semi- creamy. As you can see, the texture is comparable to oil pastels. Pigment pay- off is absolutely good. a thorough and semi- rough rubbing using a wet tissue has erased the swatch off my hand so you now have an idea how good the staying power of this product is.


The eyeliner appears as a powder- looking product in the pot but when I swatched it on my hand it turned creamy, almost crayon- ish...



Not bad for 650php. I bought this because I've read so many good reviews about the cake eyeliners of Laura Mercier. This Caviar Eyeliner is the newest product. And what's more, it's priced at 650php only! Imagine, I might be purchasing this at around 900php in Rustan's! At least I managed to save some bucks.


I'm sorry I can't provide any EOTDS right now because I still don't have a brush set. Hopefully I'll be able to get it next week. (argh) I'll provide EOTDS using my newly bought eyeshadows and this LM caviar eyeliner.


Sorry for a short review. But everything you need to know about this product is already here. Looks coming up next week! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion