Fashion

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAUL-LELUJAH! (THIS WEEK'S HAUL)

Gloomy day, go away, thanks my haul, it saved my day. (to the tune of "rain, rain go away")

After a crappy day, my mom called me up and said she was in Glorietta so we had dinner in Cibo. I had a very tasty tagliato di manzo al funghi. It's so good. So somehow, 30% of the gloom in my day went away.

My mom went shopping in Iora for new pieces for her office wear. I waited outside trying to pass time and basically, waiting for her.

After her shopping, we headed to Rustan's and she asked me "What do you want in MAC?"

That phrase made me so happy so I instantly rushed to MAC. At last, a chance to buy my violet eyeshadow.

I tried Tophat, Stars 'n Rockets, Parfait Amour and Creme D' Violet. But I ended up buying Trax.

Stars 'n rockets, Creme 'd Violet and Parfait Amour are still, too light for me. Tophat is too dark. I needed something that's shimmery with a noticeable violet color. My prob with the latter is, they're lavender and purple in color.

Mom bought Ruby Woo, a retro matte lipstick and it's so pretty! I'm kinda' having second thoughts about Russian Red..Haha..But I'm still in love with RR anyway.

MAC VELVET EYESHADOW IN TRAX

SWATCH


YAY! THE GLOOM JUST WENT AWAY! :)


SHOPPING IS TRULY A THERAPY...


EOTD, FOTD AND REVIEW UPCOMING!


:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion