Fashion

Monday, June 1, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LUSTRE EYESHADOW IN IDOL EYES

I recently purchased MAC's lustre e/s in Idol Eyes. It belongs to the family of gray/ silver e/s's.



Idol Eyes is described as silvered violet threaded with gold. You can't actually see the gold and violet mid and undertones but if you look closely, you'll see it. And it appears as a silver eyeshadow with silver flecks when applied.

CLOSER LOOK


uhm..do you see the violet and gold mid and undertones?

SWATCH

THE VERDICT:

I've been looking for a pretty silver eyeshadow. I want something that's sparkly and not frosted. I've been eyeing Electra and Silverthorn but both are frost variants. I've tried White Frost (too white) and Silver Ring (it's steel, not silver). Unfortunately, Electra and Silverthorn are unavailable in MAC's Marionnaud outlet. I already swatched Electra but found it too frosted.

But I am already satisfied with my Idol Eyes E/S. It's in the lustre variant so you have to apply it around twice or thrice to get the maximum coverage. Apply it once, you get a nice sheen of silver on your eyes.

Overall, I like it. Though I could've and should've seen Silverthorn first. But I'm happy with my purchase. I had the silver color pay- off I'm looking for. Glittery and silver- gray- ish.

HAHA.. LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS SOME EYESHADOW TOO. SORRY BARRACK. THIS IS MOMMY'S ITEM. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion