Fashion

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FOTD: A SIMPLE (BUT FRIGGIN' STORMY) THURSDAY

As requested, here's another FOTD.



It's raining and I really don't like how it messes up my face so I tone down my make- up during the rainy season. But If I miss prepping up, I put make- up, no matter how hard the rain is.



Classic and simple. That's my look for today. I'm wearing a black tee and an indigo cardigan with pinstripe capri pants, and my trusty blue crocs.



FACE:

Chanel Precision Mattifying Fluid

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC40

MAC Blushcreme in Laidback


EYES:

Maybelline Volum Express Mascara in Black

Ever Bilena Pencil Eye liner in Black


LIPS:

Ever Bilena Lip and cheek stain



P.S. You'll love Ever Bilena's lip and cheek stain on your lips. It dries up semi- fast, stays for hours and gives you that pinched look. The only bad thing about this product is, it kinda' smells bad and gradually smells worse after some time.



**THE WINDS ARE GETTING STRONGER AND THE RAIN'S GETTING HARDER, AND IT'S HECK SCARY!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion