Fashion

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC VELVET EYESHADOW IN TRAX

I recently bought this lovely baby in MAC Glorietta. It saved my day so I pay tribute by making a review for my new baby.

Trax is a velvet eyeshadow. It's a violet shade with an orange midtone and copper undertone with flecks of gold shimmer. But predominantly, the shade is violet.

LOVELY VIOLET SHADE WITH FLECKS OF GOLD SHIMMER WITH COPPER UNDERTONE AND GOLD MIDTONE.

I only applied Trax on my lid. 3 swipes on the center and a swipe on the upper lid.

THE VERDICT:
Okay, the first time I swatched this yesterday, I fell in love with it. And I bought it today. It's the eyeshadow that I'd buy as a replacement for MUFE's e/s #92. And I'm letting go of MUFE because I already have my violet e/s.

It's a beautiful violet e/s. If you swipe it once, you'll get a light violet shade with a copper sheen. Apply the color thrice, you'll get a lovely violet that's not too dark and not too light.

The texture of the velvet e/s's are so good because they're so rich so you won't experience falling e/s powders on your face.

The only weird thing that I find in this product is: why is the upper part of my lid seems to have a copper sheen when I only applied Trax? Hmm... Maybe because it has strong copper undertones.

Overall, it's a nice product. MY HG! You might worry that it might look copper when you're expecting violet on your eyes but two swipes will give you the pretty violet color you're looking for. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion