Fashion

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THE EYESHADOW ISSUE

I'm so happy with my MAC eyeshadow collection so I'm offering this entry to my lovies. I have one or two more eyeshadows to come and that's MAC in Chrome Yellow and maybe Trax.


In a span of 1 year, I already have 7 MAC e/s's in my stash. And Karl is literally loving it. I bought one mac e/s last year which is Glamour Check!, and that's my first- ever MAC e/s. And in a span of 2 mos., I added 6 to my collection! I swear by this product and this is the HG of all eyeshadows for me.



MAC VELVET EYESHADOW IN TRAX
Violet eyeshadow with gold flecks. Illuminates as a violet- gold color. Buildable, has good pigment pay- off. A good mid- tone violet eyeshadow

SWATCH


MAC MATTE EYESHADOW IN CARBON

An intense black matte e/s. Has a buildable quality so you can manipulate the coverage. Has good pigmentation. The perfect black e/s in my opinion!


SWATCH


MAC VELVET EYESHADOW IN CONTRAST

Dark blue eyeshadow with a violet undertone with flecks of blue and silver shimmer. This is a lovely dark blue e/s and is great for creating a blue smokey eye make- up. It just brings out my eyes that's why I love it.


SWATCH


MAC LUSTRE EYESHADOW IN IDOL EYES

A silver shade with violet undertone and gold midtone with flecks of silver glimmer. Looks good on morenas and provides s silver sparkle on your peepers.

SWATCH

MAC STARFLASH COLLECTION E/S IN GLAMOUR CHECK!

A brown e/s with flecks of Gold Shimmer with red undertones. Color pay- off is dark brown with a bit of shimmer so this is a must- have for those brown e/s lovers

SWATCH


MAC LUSTRE EYESHADOW IN GREEN SMOKE

An olive shade with flecks of silver glimmer with a copper undertone. A not-so-light and not-so-dark e/s. Perfect.

SWATCH

MAC FROST EYESHADOW IN RICEPAPER

A frosted cream shade. The perfect high lighter e/s. It goes well with almost any eyeshadow and it's perfect for lining your tear ducts. Provides a good base for colored s/'s as well.

SWATCH


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? WHAT SHADES OF MAC EYESHADOWS DO YOU HAVE?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion