Fashion

Saturday, July 31, 2010

BACKSTAGE RUMMAGE SALE HAULS

Here are some of the reasons why you should pay our rummage sale a visit.

Believe it or not, I only paid 5000php for the things that I bought.

Check out my hauls from the rummage sale.

A brand new Lola Cosmetics mascara for 150php only! :)

A Zara tee donated by Sabina Santiago. :)

An American Eagle denim shorts from Sabina Santiago

And my most favorite purchase: a second- hand Prada Tessuto Sport shoulder bag. It was donated by Ms. Eugene Domingo. And upon seeing this from her items, I immediately grabbed it and paid for it!

The condition is still excellent, and it can pass off as brand new even!

NOT IN THE PICTURE:

Nike Gym bag (brown)- From Ms. Eugene Domingo
Paul Smith Beige polo- From Mr. Floy Quintos


THE SALE IS EXTENDED UNTIL AUG. 3- 4, 9AM-4PM AT THE CAL NEW BLDG. BASEMENT, UP DILIMAN Q.C. WE HAVE NEW ITEMS COMING SO PLEASE VISIT US! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion