Fashion

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HAULS FOR THE WEEK+HUBBY AND I'S 36TH MONTHSARY

Hello my lovely readers!

Howarya guys? Long time no blog! I've been busy with Dulaang UP's fund- raising project, rehearsal, and studies so I've basically no time to finish my blog drafts! Plus, I've new books that I have to read and I haven't finished Lolita yet!

Hubby and I ate at Seven Corners, Crowne Plaza, Ortigas to celebrate our 36th month together as a couple. Time flies by so quickly! We've realized that we've been together for so long, yet everything still feels so fresh! I just love my Randy so much. He makes me complete, and same way to him. It's good to know hat after all that we've been through, the break- ups, heartaches and all are worth it! Now, we're stronger and better!

And now, off to my hauls for the week. I haven't bought a single make- up since May. It's because I don't feel the need to, and I have enough to last me a lifetime. But make- ups still kept on coming because people would always buy or give me make- ups. But I'm pretty sure, I'm getting something from MAC's Venomous Villains collection! And once I empty my MUFE lift concealer, I'm trying Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage. Been wanting to try that for a long time now.

Anyway, here are my hauls.

And hubby's gift to me for our 3rd year anniversary as a couple. A shaker cup, which I've been dying to have ever since I've been taking protein shake as a work out supplement. Too bad, the packets are weight gain supplements, not protein shakes. It's been a tough journey losing my excess pounds so I'm not drinking these! Good thing a friend of mine who needs this decided to buy these packets! :)

Hauls for the week.

I had to buy this 'cos of the 2010 beauty awards. :p

And books! Books are another addiction of mine, apart from make- up. I've saw this metal bookmark in Fully Booked with an engraved list of 50 books to read before you die. So I got the following from the list: THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT- TIME by Mark Haddon and WUTHERING HEIGHTS by Emily Bronte.


Have a great week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion