Fashion

Sunday, July 18, 2010

LANDMARK HAUL!

Haul time again loves!
There's no stopping me from hauling for sportswear and stuff! And I came home with sportswear hauls from local brands namely Sassa, Body Music, and So- En.

This top is from Body Music. I wanted to get a top that would compliment my choice of pants, which I got from Sassa. The material of this top is jersey, so it'll dry easily, making me less susceptible to colds due to sweat.

This is my first time to try Sassa active wear. I'll road test this pair of dark blue capri sweat pants and I'll see whether the "dri- fit" promise is true.

I found this So- En leisure active wear cute. I hope that this dries quickly and absorbs sweat effectively. If it does, I'm getting another one! It's pretty cheap at 269php only!

My Carmelette's dance shoes was lost. I must've dropped it somewhere and I can't remember. I love it so much because it makes dancing easier and comfortable for my feet. So I got myself a new one. And this time, in the color that I wanted to buy! I'm so excited to use this tomorrow!
NEXT PROJECT: NIKE TRAINERS, ADIDAS CLIMA COOL PANTS, TWO MORE NIKE SPORTS BRASSIERES, PUMA SPORTS TOP, NIKE SPORTS TOP, TRAINING JACKET. :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion