Fashion

Sunday, July 4, 2010

SAIZEN IS A WALLET KILLER

Last week, I went to Robinson's Galleria while I was waiting form my hair coloring session in L'oreal's Ortigas office.

And a visit to Saizen was a tragic one for my wallet, yet a happy one for me.

Here's what I got.

Pouches. I can't resist these cute pouches!

Ashtrays for me and my brother, and two pairs of cute ankle socks.

Knee pads for dancing. Sorry if they're dirty. Used them prior to taking their pic.


Loofah pack, cotton pads, and a black toothbrush and tongue brush. The black toothbrush and tongue brush are interesting. That's why I got 'em.


A waterproof green bag. Roomy, and most especially, lightweight! And the dog is not from Saizen. :)

Another gallon of my Whey Protein to supplement my muscles after every hard work out. Well,this one is not from Saizen. :)

This is my first time to purchase in Saizen. It's a very interesting store. You would really think that 85php for everything is waay too cheap that's why you might feel the need to haul. But truth be told, some items that I got like the metal ashtray, socks, loofah, cosmetic pads, tooth and tongue brushes, and colorful striped pencil case weren't really worth my 85 bucks. Meaning to say, they're too expensive at 85php! In my case, I learned my lesson. And to those who haven't visited Saizen yet, BEWARE! Nah, I'm just kidding. It's a very nice place, lots of cute and interesting items are waiting for you to pay for them on the counter. But just bear in mind which is worth and not worth buying at 85php.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion