Fashion

Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAULS FOR THE WEEK

Hola dearies! Que tal?
Another week has passed, and we're entering another one. I can't believe that we're halfway through the year already!
Here are some of my accumulated hauls from this week and last week. :)
My haul from Hobbes and Landes, The Fort High Street.

Labels and a notepad. Being the OC that I am, I just have to put labels basically on anything that I own, especially my books!

A treat for my beagle and labrador.

And finally, I got myself a Sigg aluminum water bottle. It's lightweight, doesn't hold smells from drinks, peel and chip resistant. And the color is cute!
My hauls from Zara, The Face Shop, and The Body Shop. The Body shop's paper bag was not in the pic because the beagle tore it into pieces right before I knew it.

I love Face Shop's cleansing foams. This time, I'm trying Mung Bean. It illuminates and sloughs off rough facial skin surfaces. It's effective, and super cheap for a huge tube!

I'm finished with my dry oil mist and I got myself another one. And I also got meself a bath and massage oil. Oh how I love the body shop's rose- scented products!

An eyeshadow which I bought on impulse. I'm looking for a justifiable reason on why purchasing this eyeshadow was the right thing to do. So I just thought that I was lemming for a pearly pink eyeshadow for quite some time now.

The body shop freebies that came along with my haul. A cosmetic pouch, white musk edt sample vial, and a travel bottle of a japanese cherry blossom body wash.
While almost all of the girls are raving about Forever 21 here in Manila, I'm going gaga over Zara, one of my favorite clothing brands.
Zara, Powerplant Mall was on a huge sale! And I was able to score really cute clothes that are very cheap! My total bill for everything is 2380php, considering that it's only the price of a dress or top if you buy it on a non- sale day in Zara. I got 5 clothes for the price of one!
Ain't this sleepwear cute? I wanted to get two more but I have to stick with my budget. Sando and boy shorts terno both for 595php only.

A crisp white spag top with an unusual hem cut that's perfect as an inner wear. I love the fit of this one, and I'm happy that it's boyfriend- approved, meaning my boobies are not showing or almost exposed. Therefore, it's approved for public wear. Got it for 295php only.

A Zara brand basic tee which I got for 495php. Original price was around 795php (?)

And my favorite haul from Zara. A cute country- style crisp polo with a ribbon at the hem in the middle. Good to pair with my tattered denim shorts and leather brown bag for that Daisy Duke style!
HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion