Fashion

Saturday, July 17, 2010

FOREVER 21 AND NIKE HAULS

Hola mi amigas! Que tal?

I'm really sorry for the absence. My schedule is really eating me up! But I really promise that I'll be back with more entries and reviews! Once July ends, I'll be posting more often.

Anyway, I went to Forever 21 in Megamall since I cannot contain my curiosity any longer. I went there last Wednesday, a day after typhoon Basyang wrecked havoc in our country.

It was really hot because there was no electricity, and the generator can only do so much for the mall. But there's really no stopping girls who want to shop and experience Forever21!

Indeed, the prices are cheap. Even cheaper than Topshop and Kamiseta even. And the clothes--- Oh, they are looove! I'm the type of girl who would wear florals, vintage printed tops and bottoms, laid back outfits, and classic styles. And F21 has 90% of everything that I want when it comes to clothing style. That's why I want to go back for more! Although Twelve by Twelve by F21 is still a bit outrageous and too loud for my taste. But I like the avant- garde design of the clothing. It takes tough guts to pull it off, or should I say, someone must have at least a knack and love for that style of clothing. Maybe one day, I'll discover my avant- garde side when it comes to style. :)

The accessories section is looove as well! I didn't get to buy any accessories because I was running late for my rehearsal. There are just so many eye candies in the accessories bar! I'm going back and I'm scoring a few earrings and bangles!

Anyway, y'all know that I'm the type of gal who would always resort to classic pieces. As much as I want to deviate from my style, I would really feel beautiful in classic, bold, and solid colors with unique details and cuts. F21 is a melting pot of style for every woman of every personality and taste.
The most important factor is the price. The prices are really affordable. I just hope that they do not jack the prices up after quite some time.

Here are my last week's hauls from F21.

And I got myself these tanks! I love wearing tanks because it flatters my arms and shoulders so much. It emphasizes the muscles, without looking too masculine. And I got the black and white for 265php ea, and the gray one for 185php only! Now ain't that a steal??? I've finally found a better brand that sells tank tops with great quality apart from Topshop and Dorothy Perkins--- and at a fraction of their costs!

This sports bra caught my eye because of the neon pink color. And it's only 265php! Another addition to my collection for my project work out stuff.


I saw a dress in a color and style that I was looking for. Unfortunately, it was the last stock, and the size is Medium. I went a size smaller already when I lost weight. I was really pondering on getting the dress but I realized that I might end up not using it because it seemed as if the dress cannot be altered. I settled for this one. I was having second thoughts about this one because I am not a belt person. Aand boy oh boy, this looks very pretty when worn! And it is figure- friendly! It was a good purchase after all! :)

My Nike hauls for this week.

And for my floor exercises, I like it best when I'm only wearing a sports bra because it helps me perform well. Well, you might ask how being half- naked helps me perform well in my exercises. If I'm only wearing a sports- bra, I feel that I'm not feeling all the heat that my body's releasing, because being half- naked keeps my body ventilated. And this new Nike Indy sports bra with the Dri- Fit technology will keep me company and will make me work my a** off every work out. When worn alone, it doesn't look too sexy and too off.

And I got myself a neat pair of slim workout pants. It feels so comfortable and light! And most especially, it has the Dri- Fit technology!

Now let me tell you why I am sooo loving Nike.

'nuff said.

'nuff said.



HAPPY SUNDAY! DON'T FORGET TO THANK THE LORD ON THIS DAY OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP! AND I PROMISE TO BE BACK WITH MORE REVIEWS AND UPDATES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion