Fashion

Sunday, August 9, 2009

FOTD: DOLL FACE


Hi guys, I wasn't feeling sleepy when I got home at around 10 p.m. last night so I decided to do an FOTD for you guys.

This is what I call the DOLL- FACE look. Pink cheeks, thick lashes, pink lips. Wonderful to our eyes when we were young, but as of the moment, I saw how potentially creepy dolls can be. 
Dolls are very pretty. But I believe that there's something beyond that dead pan face that makes 'em very scary, and makes me very curious.



STUFF USED TO CREATE THE FOTD:

PRESTIGE WET/DRY POWDER FOUNDATION
FALSE EYELASHES
KRYOLAN EYELASH ADHESIVE
MAC MATTE EYESHADOW IN CARBON
MAC FROST EYESHADOW IN RICEPAPER
MAC HEATHERETTE LIPSTICK IN HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS
LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYELINER IN BLACK
BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH IN PALE PINK
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL IN DEEP DARK

CAMWHORING AHEAD!

Avant- garde lashes!


Doll pout. :D

Pwedeng pang- magazine. muahahaha! :D

:D

Haha. freaky. Did I capture the creepy essence of a doll's mystery?

But honestly, we would always believe that dolls are pretty.


TATA MY DOLLIES! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion