Fashion

Sunday, August 9, 2009

LOOKING FOR A MACBOOK (WHITE) CLEANER?


If there's one thing I hate about MACbooks, it's how it gets dirty after a period of time and how hard it is to clean the dirty surface because you're afraid you might use abrasive and corrosive stuff that will lead to the deterioration of your MACbook's appearance. Some people in the Apple Store told me that a simple dustless eraser that can be bought in any bookstores can remedy the dirty surface but I hate how the little eraser particles go inside the keyboard keys. Of course, I can't open it up and clean the eraser shavings. If I do, I might destroy the whole keyboard!


Pookie, my MACbook is very dirty. I know, it's my fault. I'm kinda' careless when it comes to gadgets.


Unfortunately, the Apple Juice, made by MAC for cleaning MAC computer surfaces is unavailable locally and is expensive. 


Believe me, I've thought of different things and ways to clean my MAC but I'm afraid I might go wrong with my experimentation. I thought of using alcohol, but never did try. I tried water, but it will really take TONS of effort to remove the dirt, of course unless you'll use soap along with it. But no thank you.



One day, it was fate who brought me to THE OFFICE WAREHOUSE STORE in SM Hypermarket Pasig. I was only going to buy a high lighter pen then I saw this cleaning liquid for computers, ipods, cellphones, cameras and any dirty gadget surfaces. It's a local brand called SHER. It claims that the cleaner is water- based so it won't stain or leave marks on any surface. It dries easily so it doesn't drip on your gadgets.


I gave this a shot. Not bad for a 60php+ bottle of 120ml. It's the smallest size. It has another size, which is the biggest. I asked all the things I needed to ask from the sales clerk but unfortunately, they never tried it on any MACbooks so far, so it was really a hit and miss experimentation.


When I got home, I brought out Pookie and to no avail, I cleaned her using a clean rag.


It has a citrusy smell that is not overpowering and once you pour it on the rag, it dries a bit so it won't really drip in any openings on your gadgets. That's one amazing point for this product. And true enough, this product delivers amazing results! In several wipes, Pookie's surface is like new again! It didn't cause any discolorations whatsoever to my Pookie. At last, I found a wonder product for my gadgets, especially Pookie.


I've never tried this on any cellphone or ipod surfaces though. But I'm pretty sure, for MACbook users out there, this product is a must- have. It's very affordable and most importantly, it's available locally.


*THIS IS AVAILABLE IN ALL THE OFFICE WAREHOUSE OUTLETS NATIONWIDE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion