Fashion

Monday, August 10, 2009

PRODUCTS SPOTLIGHT: ZEN ZEST LINEN FRAGRANCE IN CALMING

Here's an initial review on ZEN ZEST LINEN FRAGRANCE IN CALMING.

PRICE: AROUND 150-180PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ZEN ZEST, GLORIETTA 3, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: ZEN ZEST STORES NATIONWIDE

This is formulated to impart a calming scent on pillows, blankets and sheets for a more relaxing sleep or rest.



THE VERDICT:

I've stated in my blogs before that I am a sucker for stuff that has something to do with relaxation. I actually bought this linen fragrance because I have a trouble sleeping so the Calming formula might lull me to sleep.

So this linen fragrance is a mix of lavender, eucalyptus and neroli. Pre- dominantly, it's a lavender- laced fragrance, which is a known aroma to calm a restless mind and to induce sleep.

And it delivered. Whenever I'll lie my head on my pillow, I'd always feel relaxed and calmed in a span of 15- 20 minutes, I'm already sleeping soundly, as compared to an hour of tossing and turning in my bed, waiting for me to fall asleep.

For 180 bucks, it's so good and effective. It's a good alternative from those The Body Shop linen fragrances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion