Fashion

Sunday, August 9, 2009

FOTD+OOTD: SPRING PINK

Hi guys! How are your weekends? I had a great weekend, so to speak. I had a mall date with my hubby and I'm going to Greenbelt in a while. 

BJ Penn, the Great Hawaiian defended his belt against top contender Kenny Florian. WOOOHOOO! I LOVE YOU BJ PENN! :D

Can't wait for UFC 102: MARQUARDT VS. MAIA, COUTURE VS. NOGUIERA AND JARDINE VS. SILVA. :D


Here's my FOTD for the day. I decided to wear my Heatherette Hollywood Pink lipstick for that spring pink look. Honestly, I think I embody a basket of pink and green flowers with my color combination today. It just reminds me of spring. :D Ahluvet.

STUFF USED:
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION IN NC42
MAC HEATHERETTE LIPSTICK IN HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS
MAYBELLINE CAT EYES MASCARA
BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH IN PALE PINK
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYELINER IN BLACK

Do you see Karl the make- up stash? Say hello! :D

I decided to wear a laidback outfit today. This top is from Forever 21. It's a lovely top ain't it? It can also double as a tube. Just tie the lace at the middle of your chest. The painter's pants is from my mom. It's so soft, baggy and comfortable. The perfect bottom for today's outfit theme.


Today's personal note: I'm slowly getting used to Maybelline Cat Eyes' comb wand and I must say it delivers the lovely formula of the Cat Eyes Mascara. I also love how it helps me style my lash to a fan look. I'm lovin' this. :D


HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion