Fashion

Saturday, August 8, 2009

LOVE PACKAGE FROM MAKEUPVALLEY! :D

GOOD AFTERNOON MY LOVELY BLOGGERS! I woke up really happy because I saw this much- awaited package of mine lying beside me in my bed. :D


At last! This is the first product from my upcoming list to land my hands!


Cherie is so kind to include this Everyday Minerals Foundation sample as a freebie. :D Thanks Cherie!

Btw, she does pre- orders of Benefit, Cargo, NYX, MAC, LA Colors, Stila, Everyday Minerals, Too Faced and Urban Decay so better drop by her site HERE. She also has tons of MAC products on hand, bought from CCO and MAC outlets in the USA. Plus, she has tons of NYX items arriving soon, around the 3rd week of August.



This baby costed me 1k. It's kinda' expensive but I just can't take my mind off the packaging so I bought this. And I am so glad I did. Don't you just love the packaging? It's so girly and fun! Heatherette wasn't brought to the Philippines so I had to get this from a direct seller. This is priced at 1000php. But I don't mind! The packaging is fabulous as well as the lipstick tube!

Sorry for the uneven application. This was taken under natural lighting. It's a fuschia shade that definitely gives your face that pop of pink color. Wear this alone plus a pair of fluffy lashes and you're off to looking glamorous!

Swatch on skin

Overall, I am in love with this color, though it would really take guts for someone to wear this screaming pink shade. But good thing, I can because I lalalalurve lipsticks! I seriously would want to try other Heatherette lipstick colors and products because the packaging is just dayum pretty.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FELLOW BEAUTY JUNKIES!

 :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion