Fashion

Thursday, August 6, 2009

MY CURRENT BLUSH COLLECTION

I have a few blushes, because I told myself I'll only get what I need. A pink one, a coral one, a brown one and a peach one. Actually, I've completed all that's in my list but right now, I'm lemming for more! I've recently received my Nars blush in Orgasm and was being inclined to discovering all the nice blushes of Nars. Argh! Could this be another disorder of mine? after being inclined so much to lipsticks (which I'm not yet over with) I'm now lemming for more blushes!!!


Oh Christ, I seriously gotta save up or else, I'll go broke! :p


Without any further adieu, I present to you, my blush collection.


L- R: MAC SCULPT AND SHAPE POWDER IN WARM LIGHT/ DEFINITIVE, NARS IN ORGASM, MAC IN RAIZIN
TOP: BOBBI BROWN BLUSH IN PALE PINK

Here's Bobbi Brown's Blush in Pale Pink. It's a candy pink shade that's perfect to give a that "flushed look". Bobbi Brown's blushes have a great staying power and the pigment pay- off is impressive too.

This is the most coveted blush of all time, Nars' blush in Orgasm. It's a peach- coral color with flecks of gold shimmer that accentuates and enhances a lovely tan and gives a coral glow on fair skinned ladies. This blush is so versatile, that's why it's the most favored blush of all time. Pigmentation is great as well as the staying power.

Here's my first MAC blush, Raizin. Raizin is a reddish- brown color that goes on too strong if you put too much. When sparingly applied, you get a natural- looking brown blush on your cheeks. This is also great for contouring.


Here's a cheek product called MAC Sculpt and Shape. This isn't actually a blush but it's a pro product for contouring. Where else to use this but on the cheeks? :D I have the shade in Warm Light/ Definitive. Both shades are guaranteed to compliment each other. Warm light is the highlighter shade that's peach- colored with hints of silver glimmer while deinitive is a matte, dark brown shade.


So that's it for my blush collection. I'm actually lemming for more blushes. Right now, Nars Matahari and Sin are my current lemmings. :)


What are your favorite blush brands from your collection? My favorites are Bobbi Brown and Nars. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion