Fashion

Monday, August 10, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KIEHL'S HERBAL TONER WITH MIXED BERRIES AND BOTANICAL EXTRACTS


Here's an initial review on KIEHL'S HERBAL TONER WITH MIXED BERRIES AND BOTANICAL EXTRACTS


PRICE: 1150PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: KIEHL'S, GREENBELT 5


ON THE BOTTLE: FOR A NORMAL-TO-OILY SKIN TYPE; AS EFFECTIVE YET MILD NON- ALCOHOLIC TONER FORMULATED WITH FINE HERBAL EXTRACTS, PURE BERRIES AND NATURAL ASTRINGENTS. OUR UNIQUE BLEND OF BOTANICAL EXTRACTS AND FRUITS WILL TONE AND CLEANSE THE SKIN WHILE IMPARTING A SOFT AND INVIGORATING FEEL


Do you see the herbal and berry particles?


THE VERDICT:


I will post a follow up entry on this one after a week along with the Kiehl's cleanser and lotion that I bought.


As of the moment, I'm loving that this toner is alcohol- free, so it doesn't sting my face and I also like the little berry particles inside the bottle that pours right of the tube to the cotton ball that aids in effectively healing and toning the skin.


It smells Herbal- ish in the bottle. It doesn't smell funny or anything. In fact, when applied on skin, it doesn't have any fragrance at all. Plus, you're face feels refreshed afterwards. This, along with my cleanser helped battle and remove the excess oil on my face and kept it shine- free for almost 45 minutes.



Hmmm.. Promising. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion