Fashion

Saturday, August 8, 2009

MY FAVORITE COLOGNES


VICTORIA'S SECRET ROMANTIC WISH
- One of the best- smelling colognes in the VS bunch. I hate raining on the VS lovers' parade but I find VS colognes too overpowering, especially Love Spell, which reminds me of a taxi cab's air conditioning scent, popular by the name, My Shaldan. :D But this tame and soft- smelling floral smelled truly romantic and the scent reminds me of a romantic evening in bed with my hubby. :P


BATH AND BODY WORKS SWEET PEA
- This particular scent energizes me in a weird kinda' way because the scent reminds me of youth and the sweet smell ain't overpowering. Sweet pea brings to my mind a picture of a happy girl playing in a field of flowers. Maybe that's why this scent energizes me. :D



CALGON HAWAIIAN GINGER
- Another all- time favorite. This scent also gives me the same effect as tahitian orchid. It's a tangy tropical scent with notes of fresh- smelling ginger. Truly exotic!




CALGON TAHITIAN ORCHID
- One of my all- time faves that I'll always go back to. The smell reminds me of a romantic summer afternoon, and the scent literally takes my mind to the beach. It's a succulent tropical scent dominated by orchid, with dashes of jasmine or peony (I think).

BATH AND BODY WORKS JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM
- I love this scent because I've always loved cherry- scented body care stuff. Another thing, I'm in love with the beauty and elegance of Japanese Cherry Blossom flowers that's why I was inclined to buying this cologne. The scent gives me a picture of a calm and quiet place where you can find solace and harmony. It may sound too "Meditative" in a funny kind of way but that's how it seems to me. :p

GOTITAS DE ORO
- This agua de colonia is for me, the perfect cologne for baby girls because in a weird kind of way, it smells like something that you'll put on your baby girls. And when the time comes where MR. R and I have our sweet little princess, I'm pretty sure I'll make this her staple cologne. :D


GOTAS DE ORO
- My mom and I are inlove with this cologne. It smells sporty and it's a scent where you can never go wrong. It's not overpowering, and it's a timeless favorite. Seriously, who wouldn't love Agua De Colonias? :D





HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNES/ BODY SPLASHES? :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion