Fashion

Thursday, January 14, 2010

EOTD: ELECTRIC PURPLE

It's been a while since I posted an eotd. So without further adieu, I present you, ELECTRIC PURPLE.

I just layered the application because the camera can't catch its true colors. But if you're planning to do something like this, try applying it thinly. :)

So this EOTD is a big experiment with my Stars N' Rockets and MUFE 92. I thought that it would be plain flat and boring. But hey, both made lovely music together. The sheer pay- off of stars n' rockets complimented the flat and pigmented pay- off of mufe :)

STUFF USED:
MAC STARS N' ROCKETS
MUFE EYESHADOW (92 PURPLE)
MAC RICEPAPER
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYELINER
LAURA MERCIER EYESHADOW (NOIR) (STROKED UPWARDS TO CREATE A WINGED EYE LINE)
MAX FACTOR FALSE EYELASHES EFFECT MASCARA

Oops! Sorry for the greasy skin. Hahaha. :p The lippie I'm wearing is YSL Rouge Pur in 141 Rose Pink.


GUTEN MORGEN LADIES! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion