Fashion

Sunday, January 10, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SEPHORA LINER ELECTRO IN PURPLE

Here's an initial review on SEPHORA LINER ELECTRO IN PURPLE

PRICE: AROUND 15SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA, ION MALL, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: SEPHORA SHOPS; SEPHORA ONLINE

THE VERDICT:

Okay, so this is actually part of mum's Sephora hauls for me. She got these for me, but the color is her choice. She said that she wanted to give me something unique, and at the same time, something that she would use. Haha! Great strategy ma!

Here's a closer look of the product. The actual product is soft, not like those cheap and pencil- textured colored eyeliners.

Here's a swatch of the product. It's a violet shade with hints of gold glitters. Perfect for accentuating purple eye make- up or just simply adding some unusual color to your peepers.
In terms of quality, it glides easily and color pay- off is good.

Staying power is quite nice, though it might crease a bit if you don't have any eye primers on, which I experienced.

Will I buy this again. Prolly not. I'm not really a fan of colored eyeliners. I'm pretty fine with good ol' black and brown. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion