Fashion

Saturday, January 9, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ANNA SUI FACE COLOR ACCENT IN 300

Here's an initial review on ANNA SUI FACE COLOR ACCENT IN 300

PRICE: 865PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: EBAY
OTHER LOCATIONS: STRAWBERRY.NET; WISMA ASTRIA, SINGAPORE; OTHER COUNTRIES

THE VERDICT:

I got this Anna Sui blush from Ebay. Without any hesitation, I placed a bid on it and I'm more than happy that I have won! FYI, Anna Sui, IMO, is one great brand that you should try. Great packaging, wonderful colors and the rose scent is absolutely divine!

Here's a close- up of the powder. There's the iconic rose insignia of Anna Sui! :)

300 is a pale peach shade, which will look great on fair skinned ladies. I apologize for the inaccurate swatch but this the most accurate shot that I can get. It's a light pale peach matte blush that smells like rose (which is divine). It glides on like silk because of the velvety- smooth texture and it is buildable, so you can control the coverage of the color.
It stays put the whole day which I love! :)

I apologize for the horrendous dark circles, horrifying bed face and terrible swatch. Now you see why I said that it is meant for fair skinned ladies. But I think it just gave me a peach glow from within that's very pretty. Now it ain't too bad after all. :)

Will I buy more AS FCA? Prolly yes! But I have to check 'em out in actual, otherwise I might end up buying something that won't really work for me. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion