Fashion

Saturday, January 16, 2010

THIS WEEK'S HAUL

So yesterday is BF Homes day for me. Visited hubby and his parents, had dinner with the family  in the newly- opened Cyma in ATC, coffee and desert in Mary Grace and movie time with hubby.

So before ending the day with SHERLOCK HOLMES (which is a fantastic movie by the way, so please watch it! It is not a suggestion, it is a command! :p), I hauled some stuff from Rustans and Powerbooks in Alabang Town Center.

Here are some stuff that I got from Powerbooks: Cosmo mag, baked labeling stickers and a schutzen notebook, which is meant for my business ideas and endeavors.


And here's another famous product which I will be reviewing for you in the next posts. LAURA MERCIER'S OIL- FREE TINTED MOISTURIZER


**HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion