Fashion

Saturday, January 16, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ETUDE HOUSE KISSFUL TINT CHOU LIP TINT (4)

Here’s an initial review on ETUDE HOUSE KISS TIN CHOU (4)

 PRICE: 298PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: ETUDE HOUSE, SM MEGAMALL, MANDALUYONG CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: NONE; DIRECT SELLERS


THE VERDICT:

 Kissful tint chou is a tint specifically designed for the lips for a just bitten pout all day. It is available in 4 colors: red, peach, light pink and coral. I got 4, which is the coral shade. It is a lovely fusion of pink- peach color. I got this because it definitely is a lovely MLBB shade.  

So here’s KTC on my lips. Consistency is like lipgloss. It’s a bit oily and it smells like bubblegum. What I don’t like about this is, it dries ever so slowly that’s why it gets wiped off easily when I’m about to use my lips.

Now, why do I look like a Korean gal here?

Here’s moi wearing the tint. It looks just like a lipgloss but once it settles, it gives my lips a healthy pink hue. However, the coral shade ultimately disappeared, which is a bit disappointing. But at least, the pink hue it gave my lips is quite nice and it looks uber natural. 

I find that the staying power is not good. I have to re- apply it at least thrice throughout the day. 

Will I buy this again. Prolly not. I don’t like the lipgloss feel of it. But it’s a must- try because KTC has a lovely range of colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion