Fashion

Saturday, January 9, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ANNA SUI EYE COLOR ACCENT IN 005

Here's an initial review on ANNA SUI EYE COLOR ACCENT IN 005

PRICE: 34SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: WISMA ASTRIA
OTHER LOCATIONS: STRAWBERRY.NET

THE VERDICT:

Okay, so I need a gray eyeshadow to give a different effect on my smoky- eye make- up look. So I asked mum to get me an Anna Sui eyeshadow.

Here it is. The shade is 005.

This is the new packaging of Anna Sui eyeshadows. The older version is the screw cap type pots. The blushes are in the same packaging as well.

I could pretty much say that this is pretty decent and much convenient than the old packaging. But the old packaging looks very Anna Sui to me! The design sort of gives me an idea on how to beautify and pamper myself--Victorian Style, which made Anna Sui famous and known to girls and make- up lovers.

The compact is a bit big when compared to conventional eyeshadows, but sleek enough to fit even the tightest compartments in your bag or make- up kit. It also comes with a sponge tip applicator. Well, I don't really use it, but I'll never know when it will come in handy so I guess that it's wise to include an applicator in the compact.

Here's a swatch on my skin. 005 is a metal gray color. It is in the shimmer formula. The eyeshadow texture is silky and it applies well and evenly.

It also has Anna Sui's trademark rose scent, which I really, really like. :)

Here is the eyeshadow, swiped twice on my lids. See that it truly is pigmented! There are also slight glimmers that are not bothering at all. The glitters don't fall on your cheek or around your eyes. It is perfectly blended well in the powder. 

Will I buy Anna Sui eyeshadows again? Yes! If I get to visit Singapore, a visit to Wisma Astria is a must! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion