Fashion

Sunday, January 10, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ANNA SUI FACE COLOR ACCENT IN 302

Here's an initial review on ANNA SUI FACE COLOR ACCENT IN 302

PRICE: 41SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: WISMA ASTRIA, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: ONLINE; STRAWBERRY.NET

THE VERDICT:

Okay, so for the thorough review of the product, please check the Anna Sui Face Color Accent in 300. The review here is mainly for the color.

And here's my baby. Actually, I just took a look at Anna Sui HK site and took my chance on this one. I thought that it would be the same color as my Bobbi Brown Pale Pink. But it's the most wonderful color among the swatches. So though with hesitations, I asked mom to get me this shade.

I've already reviewed the case in the other Anna Sui Face Color Accent post. Please do check that for my review of the packaging.

And here's a picture of the brush that's included inside. Unlike the brushes of Benefit powders, this one's really soft! It doesn't scratch my face at all!

302 is a lovely pink lilac blush. It has slight silver shimmers which give your face an illuminating look at the same time.

It's definitely different from my BB Pale Pink and MAC Angel!

This probably one of the most unique blushes I've ever seen. The other one is Nars Lustre. I've tried comparing it with MAC's blush in Angel and Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink but the lilac undertone just made it sooo unique! :)

Here's 302 on moi face. I love it! I wish that you guys can actually see this in person. Lilac and lavender undertones work very well on morena skin. And the color pay- off is a lovely pink sheen. Also, check out the shimmer. It worked as a natural illuminator to give me a glowing skin effect.

Will I buy Anna Sui blushes again? A resounding YES! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion