Fashion

Thursday, January 14, 2010

ETUDE HOUSE HAUL+ GADGET HAUL

Hello dearies! How are my beauties?

Anyhoo, I didn't go to class yesterday because I really have to allot time to purchase character shoes. So I also took the opportunity of not going to my classes yesterday to finally get my pair of shoes, and of course, paying a visit to Etude House.

So here's my humble haul from Etude House.

I got myself a a romantic brush and comb. Planning to get these as beautiful pieces for my room. I also decided to get Kiss Tint Chou in shade 4. NOW THE ELUSIVE BEAUTY BOX IS THE ONLY THING THAT I'LL BE NEEDING TO MAKE MY ROOM COMPLETE! :P

And here is a new Seinnheisser sports ear plugs. Seinnheisser really has the best (and most expensive) pair of earphones (hmmm...maybe bang and olufsen as well). 


TOODLES BEAUTIES! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion