Fashion

Saturday, January 9, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SEPHORA MATTIFYING COMPACT POWDER IN D35 WARM NATURAL

Here's an initial review on SEPHORA MATTIFYING COMPACT POWDER IN D35 WARM NATURAL

PRICE: 20SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA, ION MALL, SINGAPORE
OTHER LOCATIONS: SEPHORA OUTLETS; SEPHORA ONLINE


THE VERDICT:
I've already reviewed the quality of this powder so please do check the SEPHORA label. The review is mainly for the shade.

D35 Warm Natural is in the Doree or Gold shade range, which means it's made for girls with yellow or gold undertones. I'm quite suspecting that since it looks a bit white on the pan, it'll be a shade whiter than my skin tone.

But boy, I was wrong!

Check that it completely blended with my facial and neck skin! Can you tell that I'm wearing powder? It's even better than NC42! I think if I were to compare this to MAC's shade system, this is an NC43. NC42 has the tendency to become a tad lighter than my neck's shade, making me look as if I'm wearing powder, but it ain't too unnatural at all. But this just blended like second skin!

I'm willing to purchase more if I have the chance. Grrr... should've asked mom to buy me back- ups. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion